Returning Student Ambassadors Application
Safe2Tell is excited to have you reapply for our 2022-2023 school year student ambassador program!
Student ambassador job description overview:
All ambassadors will serve as positive role models for their peers, share Safe2Tell resources with their schools, and help the program relate to students by engaging in creative promotional, marketing, and grassroots projects.
Returning ambassadors will also take on a leadership role in the group that may include leading meetings, reviewing others projects and providing feedback, and mentoring those who are new to the program.
- Rising sophomore, junior, or senior
- Interest in school safety, leadership development, marketing, community service, public policy, and/or related fields
- Availability for monthly meetings, either virtual or in person, including a final presentation event that will be held in person in Denver. We understand that the school year can be busy, however you will need to commit to attend at least 80% of all meetings.
- If accessibility to technology is limited, this will not be a disqualifier
- These meetings will vary between large group and one-on-one check-in’s
- Self-starter to engage in projects outside of the meeting time
- Willingness to make connections with other ambassadors, school staff, school leadership and peers
- Ambassadors will receive an honorarium in recognition of their contribution to Safe2Tell
- Meet and greet with the Colorado Attorney General
- Certificate of participation
- Make an impact within your community through Safe2Tell
- Safe2Tell swag for each ambassador
- Network with Safe2Tell staff and other students from across Colorado
- Exposure to groups that have a similar vision
- Learn new or develop leadership skills
Email S2TAmbassador@coag.gov or Josie directly with any questions.