Safe2Tell Colorado Tip Stories
- Ongoing bullying leads to the school discipline of a student when a tip reveals his plan to beat up a child after school.
- A tip received reveals a gun on an elementary school bus, leading to it being confiscated.
- A caller tells of middle school students using drugs in the school bathroom, which also leads to the discovery of girls playing the "choking game," preventing further incidents.
- Threats of a planned school attack are averted after a tip gives law enforcement enough information to make an arrest.
Still not sure if you should call? If you don't, who will?
- A video of a fight was sent to Safe2Tell Colorado in a mobile app report, leading to the investigation and discipline of all students involved.
- A sex-offender is arrested when a 14 year old girl tells of disturbing messages received on social media.
- A caller tells of an adult who sells drugs to middle school students, which leads to an undercover police investigation.
- A knife is removed from a student's back pack after a Safe2Tell Colorado report described the weapon's whereabouts.
- When violent threats toward school staff are overheard, a student calls Safe2Tell Colorado for intervention.
- An anonymous report provides detailed information about a high school student who is selling drugs nearby the school.
- Students report sexual misconduct in the hallways of a middle school, leading to an investigation.
- A tip provides information surrounding drugs and hazing incidents involving school athletes.
- A student sends contact information and photos of an adult male who is harassing, stalking, and bullying her via cell phone.
- A concerned friend reports that a young man is cutting his arms and legs while threatening suicide.
- A report details information about middle school students who are repeatedly truant.
- Citations are issued after a report of a party in progress involving underage drinking.
- School officials intervene and prevent a knife fight after a Safe2Tell Colorado caller reported details of the planned event.
- Concerns of inappropriate contact between a teacher and students leads to an investigation and dismissal of the teacher.
- School psychologist reports the success for a student who called Safe2Tell Colorado to report thoughts of suicide.
- A school reports successful prevention outcomes for ongoing harassment on a school bus after Safe2Tell Colorado tip provides detailed, accurate information.
- An 11 year old girl receives help after a caller reports that she's been cutting herself and is contemplating suicide.
- An anonymous caller reports severe bullying of a 9 year old girl, leading to the bully being charged and convicted of 3rd degree assault.
- The report of a planned gang fight stops it from occurring and leads to school disciplinary action for those involved.
- Threats of a planned school attack are posted on social media, prompting a call to Safe2Tell Colorado which results in an arrest.
- A report of a student being abused at home leads to a Department of Human Services intervention.
Make a Report
To make an anonymous report, call 1-877-542-7233 from anywhere, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Reports also may be made by completing the anonymous online tip form or by downloading and reporting through the Safe2Tell Colorado mobile app (Apple or Google Play).
Remember, your identity is safe. No one will ask for your name or number. There is no caller id, no call tracing, no call recording and no call forwarding. Refrain from including any information that may identify you in your online or mobile app report. We only want to hear your concern and try to help.