There are many things that each individual can do:
- Bring Safe2Tell™ to your community or your school. Call 720-508-6800 to find out how.
- Spread the word about Safe2Tell™.
- Use the Student Education Toolkit videos and education items to create awareness about Safe2Tell.
- Share Safe2Tell infographics and statuses on Facebook and Twitter (follow us at facebook.com/safe2tellco and twitter.com/safe2tell)
- Download free printable resources and post in your school or community.
- Help break the Code of Silence in your school – put a link to Safe2Tell on the school website, purchase Safe2Tell™ lanyards for hall passes, I.D. cards, etc.
- Schedule a staff training or parent night (call 720-508-6800).
- When a troubling situation arises, make the report.